Followers

Monday 9 July 2018

Mad hatter tea party

Hi everyone I had a mad hatter tea party for my birthday in June. 
Then I saw this wonderful digital stamp one of my design team members requested for the challenge at
Artistic Inspirations so had to use it for this fortnights challenge.

We have the wonderful
My stitch back in twine
sponsoring 


Here is my design team card I have made for the challenge.


The digital stamp I used is called
Mad Hatter Teacup stack
and
available

I coloured the digital stamp with my marco raffine pencils.
Background paper is from Creata which was in a pad and I have had years.
Teapot embellishment and sugar bowl and spoon was from the same paper pad I bought from Creata ages ago I just cut it up.
Sentiment I designed in Serif Craft Artist Pro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...