Followers

Saturday 13 May 2017

Challenge and Blog Hop

Hi everyone exciting times it's the start of the relaunch challenges at
Sparkle and Glitter the Rick St Dennis EDT Blog

This month it's a blog hop.




Here is my EDT make using

Mood Indigo
available in the Zibbet store 

HERE

Also at the Zibbet store this weekend there is
25% percent off your order
enter
Code Sparkle2017launch
at the checkout been extended due to mothers day now
Ends 16th May 2017


There is a HIDDEN LETTER in my blog  a clue is you will find it in something relating to Rick St Dennis when you have found it write it down  leave me a comment and then visit 
for another hidden letter.


You should have arrived at this blog through


Here is a blog list in case you get lost on the way.


Fiona YOU ARE HERE







Have fun. x



21 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work on the relaunch weekend hope its a BIG success-Love your card-have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mood you've created with this stamp and lovely coloring. Will have to return to find your letter. "Somewhere in my blog" is a little to vague for me (LOL) as I have limited time today. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi donna thank you for your lovely comment added a hint something relating to Rick St Dennis. x

      Delete
  3. Wow I love how you made her dress look so shiny. Thanks for all the work, hope I do everything alright :)
    Greetings Michelle (DT sister)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Michelle for your lovely comment. x

      Delete
  4. great card doing the hop but you girls dont make it easy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I have reworded my blog post mine is hidden in something relating to rick st dennis. x

      Delete
  5. I think this is super - she's so elegant! So glad to see the challenge back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card the background is amazing. Well done on all your hard work xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is adorable Image and your coloring so beautiful
    love the BG Too
    very great made
    and I cant found the letter...must read your post 10x maybe (or you can hiding it with RED Color maybe A in RED :))
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card - thanks for sharing.
    Once again I can't find the letter :(

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...