Followers

Saturday 7 July 2018

Under the sea.

Hi everyone it's the first saturday of the month and time for another challenge over at
We haven't a sponsor this month so it will be just for fun.

There is a optional theme of been under the sea.

Here is my design team make for the challenge.



For my design team make I have used a digital stamp from
Mmedel Illustrations
called
Little Mermaid
available
HERE

The digital stamp I coloured with my marco raffine pencils.
Shell background paper was free in a magazine ages ago I cut off the excess and decided to cut it up and use them as embellishments.
Flourish is from Marianne Design die.

I would like to enter my make at
Crafty Friends Challenge 87 Fairy or Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...