Followers

Monday 24 April 2023

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at

Crafting From the Heart 



With new challenges the challenges are all just for fun and no prize given and no card entries.


For my first design team make.

I have created a canvas.


Here is the make.


I took a canvas and mounted the colouring page I purchased from Etsy 
She is called Fairy Queen
and you can purchase the black and white colouring page to purchase

The image has been coloured with my marco renoir pencils.The canvas I used Gamsi water colours on it.

I have entered the following challenges.


 http://welove2create.blogspot.com/2023/03/challenge-3-craft-card-making.html








6 comments:

  1. I am always so in awe of your colouring skills, beautiful XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is beautiful, Fiona. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that colouring is stunning! I've not heard of those pencils so must check them out. I'm loving making canvases at the moment. Thank you for sharing your canvas with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous image she is, stunning colouring skills. She makes an incredible canvas. Thank you so much for sharing @ Creative Artiste best wishes in our April Challenge. Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...