Followers

Sunday 12 March 2023

I'm back

 Hi everyone. Think it's about time I updated my blog.

I have been away so long. 

I am no longer doing dt work but might start challenges again in the coming future. Depending on life, as some might know my partner for 20 years had a serious stroke nearly three years. 

My life is now caring for him. But I so miss the  paper crafting side of things. 

I only now make greeting cards for special occasions but I also now like to make wreaths. 


Here is a recent card I made for one of my valued customers. 


The card base is 7ins x 7ins 

I mounted it on gold mirri cardstock

Added a acetate front 

The number was die-cut from a new number die cut I bought from amazon uk. 

Image can be purchased from 

Crafts u print. 

 




1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful :D . Finally found your blog lol, was typing in wrong name XXX

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...