Followers

Wednesday 5 June 2019

Knitty Kitty Digis

Hi everyone this month's  challenge has started over at


The Crafty Addicts

This month I am very pleased to announce we have 
Annabel sponsoring us from 


Knitty kitty Digis

The theme of this months challenge is 
anything goes/ with a optional theme of the cats whiskers.


For my design team make I have used the image called


Which is available



Here is my design team make.



The image has been coloured with my marco renoir pencils backing paper I already had in my stock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...