Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Choosday tag

Hi everyone hope you are well.
There is a new challenge this morning at
Digi choosday

Display our Badge
This weeks theme is Tic Tac Toe you have to use three items listed in a vertical, horizontal, or diagonal line.


The three things I have used I have gone diagonal is
Wings, nature, sentiment but also made it in to a tag

I have used for my make the fantastic new
Winnie Fruit Punch (CDrom) Printable Digital Craft Stamp collection bundle, digiscrap
There is something for everyone on the cd and thought I would show you its just not about Winnie on the cd there are other embellishments etc that can be used different ways.

Here is my design team make

I have used some of the gorgeous paper and distressed the edges with Tim Holtz distress ink walnut stain.
I also distressed all the images and mounted them onto 3d foaming pads.

I would like to enter my make into the following challenges.



12 comments:

  1. Oooh those lovely bees. Such a pretty tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love those bees, Fiona! Gorgeous tag! Fab details! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this tag! Great minds eh lol
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, love the colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Love those fat bees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tag, I love the bee theme with all of the cute images and the subtle way you have coloured them. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    I hope you can join us again.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet tag, love that honeybee theme! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's April Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh your tag is just super gorgeous. Love the design and love the colours. Nice work.

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another amazing tag Fiona, absolutely love your design! Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tremendous tag! Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges. Shona xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your tag. Nice job. Thanks for sharing with Classic Design Team Open Challenge!
    [Victoria DT for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...