Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Its Choosday

Hi everyone its Tuesday so it's time for a new challenge at
Display our Badge

Don't forget to pick up your discount.

This is my last challenge at Digi choosday due to family circumstances I have decided to step down from the design team.
I would like to thank Nikki and all the girls at Polkadoodles for having me as a design team member and I truly loved it .


This week the fantastic Nikki is bringing another show at
Create and Craft Tv
with some fantastic new products.
The show time is 
Wednesday 27th April at 10.00am you can find the details of the show by clicking on the Create and Craft Image.
Create & Craft


And can watch it live on
Sky 674, Freeview 36, Virgin Channel 748 or Freesat 813. 

This weeks challenge has a theme of Things with wings.
Here is my design team make

For my make I have used a digital stamp  from the Lily Bug Love range
the image is called Lily bug love Heart Balloon
and is available to purchase in the store.

The paper I have used and embellishments are from the fantastic
Winnie Fruit Punch downloadable cd
and available to purchase in the store.

I so love these images and gorgeous papers Nikki has designed for us to use.
They are all wonderful and the fact that if you aren't a great colourist you can always purchase the coloured versions as well.



6 comments:

  1. Fab make combining the two collections xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh dee-lish, Fiona! Like Tanya said I love how you have cleverly combined the collections. They work so well together! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, Fiona! Just noticed that this is goodbye (what a numpty I am)! So sad that you have to leave us you have been such a fabulous, inspirational teamie! Hope things are OK and good luck with all that you choose to do! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona, we will miss your beautiful and hard work. Love this last make, as all your other makes as well. Hope to keep in touch. Hugs from Costa Rica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful make as always. I'm going to miss you as well chick. I hope things improve for you.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo pretty, sorry to hear your leaving the DC team, take care and see you on social media :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...