Followers

Monday 9 July 2018

Conie Fong

Hi everyone for todays make for
It's just for fun so decided to use one of the Conie Fong digital stamps that I won from there facebook challenge.

Here is my make.

The digital stamp is called
Flower Orchid
and available


I coloured the image with marco raffine pencils.
I love colouring girl images and love colouring the hair.
The flowers are from Wild orchid crafts
Pearls are flat beaded and from The works
Pink embellishment from local craft fair I have loads of them all different ones.
They were only a pound for 10 of them.

I would like to enter the challenge at



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card & your coloring is exceptional! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR STampede!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said you love to color girls, and especially hair - and what beautiful results you have! The hair is so shiny and full of highlights - wish mine would look like that! Thanks for entering the weekly Anything Goes challenge at the QKR Stampede. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...