Followers

Tuesday 10 July 2018

bugaboo make

Hi everyone there is another great challenge this morning at
Challenge Blog Badge
We have the wonderful 

Bugaboo Digital Stamps
sponsoring this months challenge.

Here is my design team make using

Scene it lady bugs
available


I have coloured the digital stamp with my marco raffine pencils
Backing paper is from a paper pad from the range.
Butterfly is a joy die.

I would like to enter my make at
Bugaboo catch the bug challenge Anything Goes july

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug.
    Annemrie and Merit GDT Catch the BUg

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...