Followers

Saturday 15 September 2018

Scarecrow with Creatful heart digis

Hi everyone  the challenges have now started again at the
Challenge blog

Our Blog Badge

The challenges will run on the 15th of every month at 7am EDT indiana time and close on the 13th of every month.

The blog is a child friendly blog so please no dark entires allowed such as skulls, skeletons gothic etc.

See the blog for details on how to take part.


The theme this month is to use autumn fall / pumpkins, owls, sunflowers, leaves

For my design team make for the challenge I have used is
Ms Scarecrow with Squirrels
which is available in the zibbet store


The image I coloured with my marco raffine pencils, 




1 comment:

  1. Hi, love your post, love your coloring! Thank you, Fiona!

    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...