Followers

Wednesday 5 September 2018

Back to School

Hi everyone today I am showcasing a make I have made for my challenge blog


The Crafty Addicts

The theme this month is anything goes/ with an optional theme of Back to School

We have the wonderful
Sponsoring this months challenge.

For my design team make I have used the image called

Knowledge is Everything

which is available

Here is my design team make for the challenge.


The image I coloured with marco raffine pencils
The background paper is from a store I found on etsy.
Which has a great collection of back to school papers.

I would like to enter



2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...