Followers

Friday 25 March 2016

Simply Papercraft

Hi everyone this morning their is a new challenge at
Simply Papercraft

We have a great sponsor for you this fortnight
Di's digi Stamps
Di's digi stamps

This fortnight though I have used a different image
I have used a template from the new range at
 Polkadoodles
Display our Badge
called
Lemonade Fizz

Lemonade Fizz Printables Download Craft & Scrapbooking Collection

Here is my make

It was a fantastic make to make with all the gorgeous flowers etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...