Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2019

Createful Heart make

Hi everyone welcome to my blog.

today we have another great challenge at
Our Blog Badge

For my design team make the challenge was use lace or red in your make.
So decided that seen christmas has just been I would make this one for the challenge. Will be able to use it next christmas.


If you are looking for a special tag the Createful Heart store has  loads of different digital stamps perfect for different occasions.

Here is my make.



For my make I have used the digital stamp called
Christmas Bells are Ringing
which is available
The image was coloured with my marco renoir pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...