Followers

Friday 12 May 2017

Fortnightly at Crafting With friends

Hi everyone a new challenge has started this morning at
blog badge
We haven't a sponsor for you this fortnight so it's anything goes.

Here is my design team make which I made a tag

The stamps are used are from Fairy Belle collection jodie Lee Designs.
The background was created with brushos I then wiped it over with a baby wipe.
The scroll and wood effect were created with embossing folders which is where I decided to have a play when the brushos were still wet. I stamped a couple of embossing folders but instead of putting them through my die cutting machine I used a brayer over them.
Quite like how they turned out.
Before I stamped onto to tag I used some different pastels to bring the colour out a bit more then went round the edge with tim holtz walnut stain distress ink.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone love feedback please leave a message and I hope you like what I have been making.

Thankyou

Hugs and Happy Crafting

Fiona
xxx

Canvas

 Hi everyone I'm back with my design team challenge blog at Crafting From the Heart  With new challenges the challenges are all just for...